If you love Zara you need to check out this...

04:17

Every time I go to Spain I always come back with bags full of clothes from 'Stradivarius'! An amazing clothes store I first saw in Palma and then again in Barcelona. 


I you like Zara you will LOVE this shop, they have the same sleek minimalist Spanish style but for half the price or less, the 70s look is my favourite at the moment and their A-line skirts are adorable. 

Until recently they did not ship to the UK but have recently started not only shipping to the UK but they have opened a store in 'Westfield Stratford City' in London, which I am super excited about, I haven't had the time to go yet but I am definitely going to soon. 

So if you are near Westfield go check it out, if not go online and see for yourself. I've put some of my favourite looks below from there websites found HERE










You Might Also Like

0 comments