What is in my makeup bag? Updated

07:55

Hey guys! So I'm just trying out video blogging, this is an updated version of one of my first blogs 'My makeup bag'.


Apologies for the terrible video quality as my iPhone needs backing up and I had to record it from my Laptop camera.
All Items mentioned can be found under the video, Enjoy and let me know what you think! :) 


.


Make up Products In order


- FrontCover Eye Popping Eye Shadow Collection. £16.

-  'Garnier Intensive 7 Days Daily Body Lotion' with nourishing SHEA BUTTER for Dry to Extra Dry Skin 250ml. £3.65.

Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice Eau de Toilette 100ml. £39.99.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hour Foundation. £7.99.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen. £25.00.

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Blackbuster Intense. £6.99.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin Curves Mascara. £6.99.

Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Lightweight Primer. £7.99.

- Rimmel Stay glossy Lip Gloss. £6.29.

- Ted Baker Compact Bronzer. Only available in gift boxes.

- Jack Wills Pink and Blue Nail Varnish Gift Set. Was limited addition, can be found on ebay.

- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. £2.99.

- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lip Stick. £5.49.



















You Might Also Like

0 comments