CITY.SOUND.PROJECT

09:50

Hey,

Since starting Uni here in Canterbury I love the fun student atmosphere and I just had to blog about the summer festival that is coming up! I'm really excited about it and can't wait till May :).


I myself love festivals in general, but what I really like about this one is that it brings together students and non-students from Canterbury and the surrounding villages, as well as allowing young up-and-coming British artists to showcase their talent and if I download the app I can find out the secret venues etc. Remember the acts I've seen and hopefully get some new music on my Ipod!


To give you an idea of why I'm so excited here are some of the posters of the acts and the venues that are all around Canterbury getting nearly every popular venue involved!









Looking at the videos from last year, it looked amazing and makes me even more excited for this year! Biggest event of the year here in Canters!


There is only so much I can say so check it out for yourself!


Website

Facebook
Twitter

Hopefully see you there! I'll be posting after :) x

You Might Also Like

0 comments